Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Why choose Aspen Air Conditioning for AC replacement or repair? See what our many satisfied customers had to say about our services. It may help make your decision a bit easier!



"Your technician arrived this morning and I just wanted to let you know he did a very thorough job and my wife was thrilled he wore booties in our home to avoid tracking in dirt." -Peter S. (Boca Raton)

"Yesterday I had a brand new Carrier a/c system installed in my home by your company and I wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the installation and how clean your installers left the home. We also want to thank the salesmen Glenn who was not only honest & knowledgeable but also called to ensure we were happy with the installation." -Elliot K. (Wellington)

"I will be sure to recommend your company to my friends and family as your tech showed up on time and left my house in the same condition it was when he arrived and more importantly, my house is nice and cool" -Lynne H (Coral Springs)

"Your technician Carl came to my home yesterday to fix a cooling problem I was having.. He immediately knew what the problem was and proceeded to fix it promptly. He is a wonderful technician and thank you for sending him." -Bruce S. (Boca Raton)

The next time you need your air conditioning replace or repaired, don’t hesitate to give us a call! Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of comfort through quality maintenance, service and installation practices. Since our beginning in 1983, Aspen Air has been focused on the comfort needs of South Florida residents at home and at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment