Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Testimonial Spotlight: July

What’s the number one cause of air conditioner failure during the summer? You guessed it - lack of maintenance. At Aspen Air Conditioning, we take pride in creating lasting relationships with our customers and we’ll make sure your cooling system is properly maintained. Want to hear from some of our customers? See below to learn about their experiences:


“I have had their maintenance for years and years and they are wonderful. It's reasonably priced, and they spend a LOT of time doing FULL maintenance. I've had other companies either be here to briefly, miss something, and screw up an AC install. Aspen has hit on all marks with me. They show up promptly and the office staff is great too. SO hard to find someone reliable in South Florida. Found their prices very fair when I priced around. I never even post reviews on Google but for Aspen, I took the time out.”

  • Jason T.

"Although it was the last thing I wanted to be, I reluctantly became a landlord on an underwater house I could not sell for three years. Getting calls from tenants at all hours because something wasn’t working was a nightmare. Fortunately, I had the good sense to sign a maintenance contract with Aspen Air Conditioning for the duration. With one phone call, they were johnny-on-the-spot to take care of issues as they arose. The customer service department is so helpful and accommodating and the technicians are wonderful at fixing the problem quickly (without pushing parts or service I didn’t really need). My tenants were happy, and I was as well. I highly recommend the folks at Aspen Air. They were a pleasure to work with."

  • Suzanne F.

Don’t wait until your system fails to give us a call, make sure it’s ready to handle the hottest days of the summer! Call Aspen Air Conditioning today to schedule an appointment and don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment