Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Testimonial Spotlight: March

With warmer temperatures approaching quickly, it’s time to start thinking about your spring air conditioning needs. Making sure your cooling system is up and running properly before it gets too hot can save you a major headache. So before you go searching for a company to hire, see what our satisfied customers have said about our work:

“I bought an old house approximately 2.5 years ago that needed a lot of work. Of all the utility companies I dealt with (cable tv, water, electricity) Aspen Air Conditioning was by far the easiest and quickest to deal with. They came to my house 1 day after I called them and completely fixed my AC for a good price. They are the best.”

- Kevin

"Although it was the last thing I wanted to be, I reluctantly became a landlord on an underwater house I could not sell for three years. Getting calls from tenants at all hours because something wasn’t working was a nightmare. Fortunately, I had the good sense to sign a maintenance contract with Aspen Air Conditioning for the duration. With one phone call, they were johnny-on-the-spot to take care of issues as they arose. The customer service department is so helpful and accommodating and the technicians are wonderful at fixing the problem quickly (without pushing parts or service I didn’t really need). My tenants were happy, and was as well. I highly recommend the folks at Aspen Air. They were a pleasure to work with."

- Suzanne F.

"We love Patrick! He is pleasant and very knowledgeable about our systems. Careful to keep the workspace clean and tidy and we have complete trust in him. A rare find that keeps us with"

- Edie W.

So while spring maintenance is fresh on your mind, give Aspen Air Conditioning a call! We’ve got everything you need to enjoy a comfortable spring and summer season!

No comments:

Post a Comment